We have a wide selection of well conditioned second hand instruments that are available for rental. You pay with an initial deposit and the balance within three months.
Rent to buy:
We have a rent to buy scheme also on new and second hand instruments. Rentals are taken every three months, with the first rental only extracted from the final payment. Alternatively a three month payment plan can be arranged.
Terms & conditions:
- Whilst on rental, the instrument remains the property of Soundheart Ltd throughout the rental period. The instrument is to be insured by the rentor. If any damages occur, the instrument must be returned to Soundheart Ltd for repairs. Under no circumstances will any other repairer be authorised to repair and/ or modify any Soundheart Ltd owned instruments.
- If you wish to purchase the instrument, Soundheart will give a discount equalling a maximum of your first three months rental charge only.
- You may end this agreement by returning the instrument to Soundheart Ltd. However, there will be no refund on rental charges paid.
- A late fee may be charged from our list of charges (available on request) if returned after the initial due date.
- Soundheart Ltd will continue to take out furthur payments for the rental or the remaining purchase balance if we cannot contact you or hear from you confirming otherwise.